Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Galvane 10, 30.



- Yesterday I started – then stopped – Gray Skies (aka Notes for Students aka White Swan). I realized about three pages in that it was going to take about twice as long, and would turn out to be about a third as good, as I had hoped. Better to knock off some more short stories, revise some plays, and enter some contests. The next few months are going to be hectic enough as it is.

- Jess and I are of one mind. We're enjoying Deadwood a lot. But it's no Rome. I'm not making an argument of character development of writing – in these capacities, Deadwood is probably the better show, objectively. There was just something about hearing Cicero stand up and make a speech that was thrilling to me.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
How often do you check your email?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home