Friday, May 21, 2004

This post is deep... as a bathtub.

DIARY

Well, what can I say?

It's the end of another long week of work and I'm exhausted.
Exhausted, and going into a weekend full of parties and drama.
My plan right now is incredibly romantic; I'm going to hop the El back to my cluttered and messy apartment, make a pot of coffee, make a plan to clean, and then start reading Chris Ware as the first chords of the Juno Reactor fill my room. Then boom. I'm out until five PM.

I have a Scavhunt party tonight.
They are known to get a little rowdy sometimes.
Especially when eggs or water balloons are involved.
I will be bringing by bottle of Early Time since I want to retire late and not spend too much money in the process.

Yes, I know this post is all fluff and no substance.
I was thinking about taking on objectivism today, but I'm too tired.
Frankly I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders.
Objectivism can wait until Monday.

Later.

My bed awaits...

~ Connor "the child of the morning" Coyne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home