Sunday, September 19, 2004

The Ache for Frequency

DIARY


Jeff Danziger



But I want to post frequently and passionately. I want this blog to be an echo of the best of what's in my head.

Here I am: I've got my beef ramen and my coffee. I've got Dante Dorsey and the Utah Saints. I've got everything I need except insomnia.

It was such a wonderful tool, but I used it took exclusively through high school and college, and now, twenty six is a sort of incessant tiredness. It's been that way awhile. It's been that way long enough that I have trouble remembering it otherwise.

A lot has happened lately, and I haven't written about much of it.
But it isn't that dramatic in the telling, so if I breeze through, perhaps you'll forgive me.

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home