Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Oneidine 7, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS:
- Because Easter is a new beginning for me, and April is the month of Spring Cleaning, their coincision has given me ample reason to accomplish a lot. Which is fortuitous; there's a lot to accomplish this year.
- The Wedding and School are, of course, the first priorities. Right now invitations are on the agenda, as is the FAFSA, and drawing, like blood from a vein via leeches, responses from University of New Orleans, Columbia, and U. Wash.
- I also exercised yesterday, for the first time in years, and discovered I am probably more out of shape than I've ever been before.
- And, I also picked up the Romanian flash-cards.
- You can't stop me! I'm on fire!
- This morning, I got up at five so I could make it downtown for installment three of the Octave of Easter. I wanted to attend St. Peter's in the Loop at least once... it's easily my third favorite church in Chicago, and is so visually powerful it seriously should be part of a movie set. I obtained permission to take some pictures after Mass (a little bit awkward, with all the people in there praying) and will try to post them later tonight. Then I walked to work and have been happily busy (and utterly exhausted) ever since.
- It's a beautiful day. Assuming I get out of here by twelve or one, I'm taking another stab at Armour Square. If you're interested, send me an email at connor at afterdusk dot org, by 11 AM, and we'll find a time to meet at Seven Treasures on Wentworth.
- It's a beautiful day. Have you seen any red-winged blackbirds?
- It's a beautiful day. Have you seen any wildflowers?
- It's a beautiful day. Have you seen any trees in blossom?
- It's a beautiful day. Have you seen any hawks?
- It's a beautiful day.

COUNTRY OF THE DAY
The Sudan.

WORD OF THE DAY
Aliment.

NEWS OF THE DAY
New York Times: Powerful Quake Jolts the Seabed Off the West Coast of Indonesia.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
Indonesian Wedding Party. Boris Feldblyum Collection.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Which is your favorite Indiana Jones movie, and why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home