Friday, April 29, 2005

Oculine 9, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS:
- What can I say, what can I say, about yesterday? I worked until about 1:45. I got home a little before 3. I took a nap. I rode down to Hyde Park for grueling work on scavhunt. And I got up today, and here I am.
- Among other things, I'm reading about the Blues. It's exciting. Hopefully, in the next month, I'll have some time to hear them live.
- Sleep deprivation makes me over emotional.

CHICAGO NEIGHBORHOOD OF THE DAY
South Shore.

WORD OF THE DAY
Honky-Tonk.

NEWS OF THE DAY
The New York Times: Bush Cites Plan That Would Cut Social Security.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
Billy Corgan. LIBERO.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Which rock stars do you consider to have aged the least gracefully?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home