Thursday, July 14, 2005

Lumas 23, 27.

COMMENTS
- Hey!
- The flurry of hits and comments on the "new blog" yesterday (43 hits, or more than a third of the blogspot url) has encouraged me, and if I find time between prepping two days of clinic and finalizing plans for tonight, I'll try to write something of substance. Maybe the long-awaited continuation of the My So-Called Life discussion, or perhaps the Billy Corgan concert. I realize both of these items are delinquent.
- Yesterday, I trained Sean some more, meaning I stayed at work for 11 hours... exhausting but necessary with the wedding coming up. Back home, I spoke with my parents and Jess on the phone (she ended up coming up for a visit), did laundry, and packed for New York. Evidently signing a NYC lease is nothing like anywhere else, since the documentation is everything up to and possibly including my 8th grade guaduation certificate.
- The White Sox are having a losing streak, and have now only won roughly 2/3 of their games. The Cub, on the other hand, have just won three in a row, and are almost up to 500. I'm just saying, is all...
- Hopefully Dennis continues to bring us rain. And mow his lawn.
- Moral of the day today: Get the balance right.
- there's more besides the joyrides · little house in the countryside · understand, learn to demand · compromise, and sometimes lie · get the balance right · be responsible, respectable · stable but gullible · concerned and caring · help the helpless · but always remain · ultimately selfish · get the balance right · you think you've got a hold of it all · you haven't got a hold at all · when you reach the top · get ready to drop · prepare yourself for the fall · it's almost predictable · don't tend this way · straight down the middle · until next thursday · first to the left · back to the right · twist and turn until you got it right · get the balance right

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Who wrote lyrics to live by, and what are they?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home