Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Damn you, Fox, and your idiot viewers!

CONCEPT

I'm not even bitching about Fox News this time!

First, I have to sit through an (admittedly pretty good) episode of The O.C. where, now that they've finally written Ryan out of that sad little box he's been punching for two years, Marissa's been degraded to where she was at the top of season two... (with the added bonus of copious cornucopias of crystalline cocaine!) I read gothic fiction... I'm used to seeing the same tricks over and over again... but it has to be done well and be done cleverly and sparingly, and this writing is about as bankrupt as Delphi these days.

Second, my short lived tryst with American Idol is over. Ever since I laid my eyes on that scrawny affected skank ("what's a ballsy?!" - You're fucking kidding me) I've wanted to see her go down in ignominy (no, not like that), but I'm fairly sure now she's on for awhile. While Mandisa, one of the two people I consistently enjoyed watching perform got kicked off, and I'm pretty sure it's on account of her big bottom, since she's got better pipes, more soul, more power, and more charisma than anyone else in that competition. Evidently the American people (or Fox viewers) know about as much about singing and performing as they do about choosing a president. Should I be surprised? Not at all.

END OF RANT POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home