Thursday, April 13, 2006

Oneidine 24, 28.

DIARY

No time! There is no time today to ramble on through my blog. Too much to do! Too much to do!

- YESTERDAY - Yesterday was exhausting, and I felt a little queasy at the end, like I ate too much of something rich, very quickly. Except the most exotic thing I ate all day was a can a Ravioli. Also, I continue to feel that many of the comments I make in my Seminar are next to pointless to the material discussed.

- WEATHER - There's continued drama in California. Beyond that, not much. The Midwest will get storms by this weekend. The East Coast will cool off.

- TIGERS - They lost to the White Sox again; it was more painful, the Tigers coming within a run of the White Sox score of five with two off a home run hit by (who else these days) Chris Shelton. But the next game is almost more promising, since Verlander faces the Sox today as the Tiger try to prevent a sweep. 1:05 PM EST, kids.

- APRIL - Is the month of self-publishing.
- TODAY - Is Holy Thursday.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Datherine de Medici, Thomas Jefferson, Jacques Lacan, and Samuel Beckett.

LINK OF THE WEEK
About: Easter Egg Coloring and Decorating.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
When?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home