Thursday, September 28, 2006

Galvane 5, 29.

DIARY

- I'm sorry that I've been falling behind so much lately. Partly, I'm trying to write more substantial and serious posts, and that can screw with the order of the littler things as well. Also, my schedule is much busier now that I'm back in school, with classes, writing, reading, events, and so on pretty much every day. It takes a lot of energy to get a lot out of this.

- One thing I've thought of cutting are the "of the week" entries each day. I'd keep the Questions, since people seem to enjoy those, but I practically never hear back about the Weather, News, Quotes, Pictures, Links, Countries, or even the poor Tigers (who are playing next week -- in October). I might keep the Links and Countries because they're pretty easy to do, but I don't know that the effort is worth it otherwise. If I'm mistaken, let me know, but right now the Daily posts take about forty-five minutes to put up and this would cut down preparation considerably.

- I've been listening to the Beatles' White album.

- HERE IS NO WHY: GOTHIC FUNK and BLACK HOLE IN THE WALL

11) Gothic Funk. Somewhere both between and encompassing a series of parties and most of my future career ambitions, gothic funk is also a place/idea/group, a way of writing, and an amalgamation of two things that have never been satisfactorily defined. If you want to see further attempts at definition, they've been preserved here. The photos are more visceral.

12) The Black Hole in the Wall. My Deep Dark Secret, sort of. It's going to be awhile before this page is fully-launched, but the suggestions on the right have been assembled with loving care.




- SEPTEMBER - is the month of organic harvesting.
- SEPTEMBER - is the month of waffles.
- SEPTEMBER - is the month of pianos.
- SPETEMBER - is the month of potatoes.
- TODAY - is Cabrillo day.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Confucius, Caravaggio, Ethel Rosenberg, and Hilary Duff.

- LINK OF THE WEEK -
The Beatles.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
Pick a plant and associate a personality trait with it.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home