Tuesday, October 31, 2006

NaNoWriMo 2006.

CONCEPT

All of you writers (and non-writers too) should do NaNoWriMo. It's a lot of fun, incredibly cathartic, and occasionally life-changing. My NaNo from 2003 is the foundation of my creative thesis project. Read about it at: www.nanowrimo.org.

Here is what I'm doing this year:



The website isn't up yet (check tomorrow). I'm trying my hand at nonfiction - autobiography specifically - with the option of resorting to pure fiction if I get bogged down. If anyone is interested in checking this out, let me know.

Incidentally, I'm still working on the zombie novel, and I do think it will be finished around Christmastime (I might just send you all the whole thing as a final monster installment). But part of the risk of me sending out these rough drafts is that they are all uncertain ships on the rocky seas of my schedule.

This one will be fun, however. And finished by November 30th.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home