Sunday, September 19, 2004

The Need to Breathe

CONCEPT

it as it is...


Jeff Danziger



I've displayed the same political in the three posts for two reasons.

The first reason is SYMBOLIC.

Today I went to a rally for the DNC in Skokie.
While I still don't want to stick my neck out too far in terms of party affiliation, I don't want to not get caught telling my kids that I was involved in this election.

See?

I am now officially part of the Media Corps, in charge of all sorts of letters to the editor. I'll be writing aggressively. It is a job I am... enthusiastic to perform.

I'm also applying with MoveOn.org/PAC. I called on Friday. I'll follow-up tomorrow.

Expect this blog to become sharply political in the upcoming weeks. That's kind of what I've wanted it to be all along, actually.

~ Connor

PS. The second reason is ATOMIC. Fusion, due to humor and aptness. Veritible explosions of energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home