Sunday, July 24, 2005

A Sabbatical?!?

CONCEPT

Well, not exactly, not so official, but as far as the blog's concerned, it's not exactly as if I've been diligently posting these last several weeks in the first place.

In the six weeks, I will be taking multiple trips to both Michigan and Ohio, having my bachelor's party, getting married, spending a week on my honeymoon in Belize, moving a thousand miles to the East Coast, and going through orientation and beginning classes at the New School.

I don't expect I'll have much time to read your blogs or update my own. Rest assured, however, that as soon as the dust has settled, Blue Skies Falling will be running again full-throttle from an exotic new locale. I know I've left many balls spinning in the air, but I've frozen them momentarily. I fully expect to catch them all.

In the meantime, some suggestions for how to enjoy the summer:

1. Check out the links here. Above, for Lauras, I've linked to Jess and my wedding website, New School, and NYC. To the right, as always, lies passage to many of your eloquent blogs. And below, links to music, religion, politics, and all sorts of delicious treats.

2. Go swimming.

3. Go see a movie. I recommend Star Wars III, Batman Begins, and the new Willy Wonka. Or you could borrow the My So-Called Life DVDs from a friend.

4. Take a walk.

5. Buy Billy Corgan's The Future Embrace and Jimmy Chamberlin's The Jimmy Chamberlin Connection.

6. Get ice cream.

7. Read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It's the best to date, IMHO.

8. Stay up late, talking with friends.

9. Write a fan fiction or create some fan art, and email to me. When I get back, I'll post it on Here Is No Why.

That should give you a start, but you better get moving. Only some six weeks left of summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home