Friday, September 24, 2004

My Strategy

EVENT

There I was, last Sunday, all pumped up and ready to go write letters for the DNC Media Corps.
When I left the rally, they said there'd be an email in my Inbox when I got home.

I've yet to hear from them...

Okay. I'm going to continue blogging about life and art, but as I said, I'd like to see politics emphasized a bit more, at least through the election.

Re: politics, I'd like to open this blog up to other contributors. Since I'm a passionate liberal, I'd like contributors to be essentially "left." How to define, left, however, is your choice. I want to hear from the most stubborn centrist to the most adamant commie, and everywhere in between.

If you are interested in this, send me a personal email, and I will authorize you to post on Blue Skies Falling through November 2nd. At that point, I'll reevaluate where we stand.

Sound good?

Anyone interested?

~ Connor



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home