Monday, October 04, 2004

A Couple Links

CONCEPT

To depart from politics for a moment...

Amber sent me her diary's url. It is www.livejournal.com/~_mercygirl_.
I actually have no memory of how or why it got taken down.
Contrary to what she thinks, my friends are welcome to be as egotistical as they like!

Also, because of the emphasis on the election right now, I'm afraid NANOWRIMO will get drowned out.

Nanowrimo is a month-long adventure in which a ragtag band of misfits around the world spend the month of November each year banging out a 50,000 word novel. Nanowrimo 2003 is responsible for Adrift on the Mainstream which, of all my writing, has the best prospects for publication so far.

Check it out: http://www.nanowrimo.org. I will continue to post on it as November draws nearer.

Today I am reattempiting my earlier walk along Route 66 to Joliet.
If you want to read about the earlier attempt, check out the July Archives under The 27th Summersdawn, Vol.s I, II, and III.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home